We understand that completing a project to the entire satisfaction of the client, in terms of time, quality and cost is of paramount importance. Our assignment starts with the Client’s objective, goal and requirements, and the Architects concepts. The entire project is then monitored by budgeting / programming / scheduling and finally executing through the engineering contractor appointed by the client/architect to a sound principle of management
We promise an effective management system engineered to keep you in good confidence. The entire project will be executed under the Project Manager’s supervision. All items of work, before during and completion will be monitored by our engineers as per our check lists to ensure quality.
Our Forte: We handle Residential, Commercial, Corporate, Industrial projects, RCC framed Buildings, Layout development, Turnkey Development, Ancillary Services including interiors.
Develop Project management Plan.
Coordinate and collect requirements from stake holders.
Defining the scope
Creating the WBS (work break down structure)
Defining and sequencing the activities
Planning the quality.
Assisting in tender finalization.
Prepare construction methodology.
Monitoring construction works
- Prepare detail activity-wise Master Program Schedule for the entire project with MS project software.
- Prepare sequence of activities to be constructed in order to utilize the time effectively for the smoother and faster construction
- Co relate program schedule prepared by subcontractors with Master Program Schedule
- Design and develop formats to monitor progress of work and reporting
- Conduct weekly site meeting to monitor progress of work, co-ordinate activities of all agencies and ensure that all outstanding matters, drawings and decisions are resolved.
- Monitor progress of work, submit periodic status report to client on execution planned and achieved.
- Check long lead items for procurement of material, equipment etc., to be procured by contractors or client
- Follow up with architects and consultants for obtaining drawings & details.
QS & COST MANAGEMENT
- Preparing BOQ & Tender Documents.
- Formulate Contractor Selection Process
- Prepare detailed budget
- Ensuring that all appropriate changes are recorded.
- Preventing in-correct and in-appropriate changes.
- Suggesting the cost effective measures and value engineering..
- Bill Certification.
- Cost Variation Statement.
- Ensure conformity to design and specifications during execution.
- Set quality control procedures.
- Inspect and ensure that standards of workmanship are achieved.
- Conduct periodic “quality meetings” to maintain preset quality standards.
- Inspect completed works and recommend action..
- Coordinate with the client to establish quality standards for the work.
- Ensure that appropriate tests and inspections are carried out by the contractors to conform to quality standards.
- Distribute Information.
- Manage Stakeholder Expectation
- Report performance.
- Prepare Material requirement schedule based on the Bill of quantities prepared by the Architects/QS
- Co-relate material procurement schedule with the programme schedule.